We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our client. As a SharePoint developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building, supporting, and/or debugging scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
SharePoint Developer Responsibilities:
• Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
• Setting tasks and development goals.
• Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
• Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
• Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
• Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
• Testing and debugging code.
• Reviewing website interface and software stability.
• Troubleshooting software issues.
• Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
• Providing systems training to staff and customers.
SharePoint Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
• Knowledge of setting up the SharePoint development environment.
• Previous experience as a SharePoint developer.
• Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET,
• High-level coding skills.
• Ability to solve complex software issues.
• Ability to project manage.
• Detail orientated.
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume to my